Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

We were asked to arrive at 8:30 a.m., Mother's Day was to be celebrated at Son's house.

We have all been so busy with work, classes and life, it was nice to get together.

Son and Daughter shared cooking the meal. Son made a baked egg dish, fruit plate, juice and coffee. Daughter made cinnamon rolls, pecan sticky buns and sausage.

The morning started early, this broken bunny was my first gift; "my Grammy can fix it". This is what it is all about.

We then moved on to this wonderful gift. I will treasure it and read something daily. Then put them all back and do it again and again............

The top of the lids reads: Memories and thoughts and things we like about Grammy

And from daughter and son in law, this beautiful red cyclamen in a gold planter.

I love red and gold together.

Everyone enjoyed a wonderful shared meal, then off to church and work. Me I came home and worked in the dirt.

I hope your day was wonderful and thanks for sharing your time here.

M

1 comment:

noble pig said...

Happy Mother's Day, what a wonderful celebration!