Monday, April 20, 2009

Bright update!

I love this shelf. I really like eclectic things, and this shelf surely is it.

I found it on Craigslist and we hauled it home. Honey made some modification because it was too large on the bottom. Originally this was a merchandising rack in a tropical fish store. The bottom of the shelf was a huge open bin. I loved it the way I found it, but our little house is not as large as the fish store and we could not fit it in the door without the modification.

When the kitchen is complete, this will be moved to the spare bedroom that is a wonderland of cookbooks, grandchildren toys and my computer. It will hold my cookbooks. Until then, it will serve us well as our temporary pantry. I am please to get this done tonight.


Top view.

Bottom view.

The whole shelf.

Have a great day tomorrow, and again; thanks for stopping by.

M

1 comment:

noble pig said...

What a great find.