Monday, April 21, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookies AKA Cuppa Cuppa Cookies (the worlds best peanut butter cookies!)

Seems to me, I should not leave the first day of a newly created blog without a recipe. These are great cookies, especially easy, so they are great to make with the grandkids. I call them:


Cuppa cuppa cookies

1 cup of peanut butter (do not use a natural style, sorry)
1 cup of sugar
1 egg

Combine throughly, drop by spoonfuls onto a prepared* baking sheet, press with the tines of a fork (dipped in sugar) in a kriss kross fashion, bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Let rest on baking sheet about 5 minutes after removing from oven, then transfer to cooling racks.

* We each as cooks have developed our own ways to prepare a baking pan, preheat an oven, peel a fruit or vegetable, and just about everything else we do in a kitchen. I will never superimpose my ways upon you.

Enjoy,

M

1 comment:

ya ya's mom said...

Can't wait to try the cookies, were you speaking directly to me on the "no natural peanut butter" or what :) Thanks for sending the link, I look forward to reading :)
janelle